All organic cotton dyed or printed fabrics are very simple to wash but with a little care, wash care instructions:
- machine wash with cold water on a gentle cycle
- It is advisable to turn your cloths inside out, this will help to protect colors from fading.
- Tumble dry on very low heat, if you try to bake your cloths, the cloth might shrink.
- Wash dark colored cloth separately.
- Do not use harsh detergents, organic liquid soap is preferable.
- Do not bleach the cloths, if necessary use non chlorine bleach.