- 1. How do we begin?
- A buyer sends a query to us with his/her requirements. We send the quote for designs, fabric, prints and fabrication according to specifications.
- 2. How do buyers send designs to us?
- All the designs can be send to us via courier or hi resolution images can be send to us via e-mail. For color reference we use pantone TPX
- 3. What types of fabric can be printed?
- Block Printing can be done on all types of 100% Cotton and Silk. We print on are Cotton Percales, Linen, Hemp, Jersey, Chiffon, Georgettes
- 4. Policy for copyright designs
- We do not share any of the design with corresponding buyer so as to maintain exclusivity of designs and to avoid copyright violations.
- 5. Approval process
- We can print/dye a small fabric swatch for approval in color matching, which will be dispatched to you. even we can send a high resolution image.
- 6. Minimum order and capacity
- Minimum order value of USD 1000.00 and we have the capacity to print 5000 Mtrs. in 45 days
- 7. Time frame
- Depending upon the intricacy of design and the workman ship required, the printing job can be completed within 30-45 days.
- 8. Production Rates and Sampling ChargesSampling Charges include design making charges, Block Making Charges and Printing Samples. Block Printing rates starts at USD 2.00 Per metre for a standard width of 44 inches.
- 9. Design Making or Block Making It takes 10-20 Days for the blocks to be carved out.
- 10. Block Making It takes 10-20 days for the blocks to be carved out.
- 11. Embroidery All types of Embroidery can be done as per specifications.